Afternoon D & C Dedicated To Mumbai
Home > City news > 3 injured in blaze caused by gas leaks

3 injured in blaze caused by gas leaks

Wednesday, September 12, 2018
By Narendra Gupta

Three members of a family, including a woman and boy, suffered serious burns injuries after a fire broke out in their house in Bangalpada area of Malodi village in Bhiwandi Taluka, under Bhiwandi Taluka police station, early morning on Saturday.

The fire broke out due to leakage of cooking gas cylinder. The three injured are critical and undergoing treatment at Civil hospital in Thane. The boy has been sent to JJ Hospital for further treatment.

The injured have been identified as Dinesh Gautam, 32, Renuka Gautam, 30 and Satyam Gautam, 5.

Police sub Inspector, Chetan Patil said, "The family was sleeping at home when Renuka, who was praying, lit the match for the idol in the  evening. The gas, which was leaking in house slowly spread throughout the night and finally ended in a blast in the house".

Neighbours quickly rushed the victims to the Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital from where they were referred to the Civil Hospital in Thane. The house was gutted in the fire.

COMMENTS
No Comments Posted
POST YOUR COMMENTS
Name:  
 
Email:    
Comments:
 
 
Diary
Unclaimed and unused cars stacked one over the ...
Artist Brinda Miller is helping organise a talk ...
Music composer AR Rahman posted on YouTube, on ...
I am a 33-year-old married man. Can you tell me w
Dr. Rajan B. Bhonsle, M.D. (Bom)
Consulting Sex Therapist & Counsellor
Dr. (Mrs.) Minnu R. Bhonsle, Ph.D.
Consulting Psychotherapist & Counsellor
Astrology
Select Sun sign:
 
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)
Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)Today, you need to access every bit of your mental agility. Quick and spontaneous decisions are the need of the hour. But a word of caution from Ganesha: take advice, as these decisions could have long-term implications, especially if they involve money.
- Advertising -
Read More