Extracurricular activity program by Rising Sun!
‘Rising Sun’ is an initiative by Shrimad Rajchandra Aatma Tatva Research Center (NGO) and has opened admission for their extracurricular activity programme for children. The programme would commence from the third week of June 2012. The module would offer unique thematic course for children based on moral and spiritual values for the overall development of mind, body and soul. This would cater to children in the age group of 3 – 11 years from their centres in Ghatkopar, Chembur and Mulund.
Rising Sun a Sanskruti School for urban children aims to provide self development which inculcates moral, cultural and social values among children in an interactive and joyful manner. The course module would include a mix of moral stories, yoga, drama, meditation, puppet shows, art & craft, music & dance and other activities which help improve memory & creativity.
Angel – (Age group : 3 – 4 years)
Content – Good manners put forward using mythological stories, animated movies, puppet shows, live enacting of small skits.
Joy – (Age group : 4 – 6 years)
Content – Social & Moral values put forward using mythological stories, animated movies, puppet shows, live enacting of small skits.
Faith – (Age group : 6 – 8 years)
Content – Practical implementation of values put forward using day to day home work, spot skit performance by children, IQ games & moral based presentations.
Peace – (Age group : 8 – 10 years)
Content – Creative writing & positive thinking using interactive games, worksheets. Mind map modules to improve memory through brain storm sessions. Today's kids are super smart and due to rapid globalisation in India are exposed to everything at an earlier age than before. In this rapid rush to ape the west, the beauty and excellence of Indian Sanskruti has been lost. Rising sun aims to inculcate the modern teaching techniques of the west while keeping in mind the excellence of our Culture.
ReachIvy presents a panel discussion on Columbia University
The topic of the discussion is ‘Columbia University – A crucible of culture, curiosity, community, commerce & creativity.’ The ReachIvy Speaker Series will benefit students exploring study abroad option for Undergraduate, Masters and MBA programs. The panel consists of Avanti Maluste (graduated from Columbia College in 2008 with a degree in Neuroscience and Behavior) and Neha Kamani (graduated from Columbia Business School in May 2011 with a concentration in Finance and Economics) on Saturday, July 7th at IMC, Churchgate @ 4:15 pm.The talk will be moderated by Vibha Kagzi, CEO, ReachIvy. Vibha holds an MBA from the Harvard Business School and a BSc from Carnegie Mellon University.Please RSVP on
- IM Lucknow’s Executive Programme in Sales & Marketing(EMPSM) in all major Cities -
Once you have registered, you will get all the information you need on the courses and colleges including placement information, infrastructure details, course structure & fees.
To Register For more Information or a Counselor Call, Fill your Details Here
- Build understanding about marketing research and consumer insights in Indian context & Focus on recruiting, managing and leading sales teams.
- Highlight contemporary issues in marketing like retail management, Advertising, Sales, e-marketing, CRM, and services marketing.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals interested in pursuing career in the area of sales, marketing and Business development
- Professionals assuming marketing responsibilities for the first time, as well as those already in a marketing capacity but without significant formal education in this discipline.
- Professionals entrepreneurs, family owned Business Executives & Business Consultants.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation.
- Graduates (10+2+3 or equivalent) in any discipline with min. 50% marks recognised by UGC/AICTE/DEC